At Payer Law, our Orlando accident attorneys fight aggressively to protect the rights and interests of injured victims and their families. We will stand up for you against the insurance companies. Our lead attorneys, Christian G. Payer and James D. Payer have more than 50 years of combined experience exclusively representing injury victims in all areas of Orlando personal injury.
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for home, office or hospital consultations. With a law office in Orlando, our legal team is well-positioned to serve injured victims throughout Central Florida. To schedule a free, completely confidential initial consultation, please contact us today.
Florida Auto Accident & Personal Injury Claims
Our team of experienced injury attorneys have chosen to dedicate our practice to protecting victims of personal injury state-wide. Our lawyers bring commitment and experience to your case, in order to ensure the largest possible settlement for you or your loved ones. It is important to hire a highly experienced Orlando personal injury attorney to handle your case in order to obtain the best outcomes possible. Some examples of personal injury claims we frequently handle in Central Florida include:
- Car Accidents: Auto accidents are among the leading cause of serious injuries in our region. As Florida is a no-fault insurance state, navigating the claims process can be confusing. If you were hurt in a crash, our Orlando car accident lawyersare here to help.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Under Florida law, motorcyclists are not eligible for no-fault insurance coverage (Personal Injury Protection). As such, injured riders must take action to hold negligent parties responsible for their damages. We can help. Call our Orlando motorcycle accident attorneys for immediate assistance with your case.
- Pedestrian Collisions: Our attorneys have considerable experience with pedestrian accident claims in Central Florida. If you or your loved one was involved in a pedestrian collision, we will help you recover the financial compensation you deserve.
- Semi-Truck Accidents: For a number of different reasons, truck accidents claims are complex. If you were involved in a crash with a commercial truck, you need an experienced attorney in your corner. Our Orlando truck accident lawyerscan help.
- Workers’ Compensation Claims: Was your workers’ compensation claim denied in Central Florida? If so, do not give up. You have legal options available. Call our Orlando work injury attorneys for assistance with your case.
- Wrongful Death Claims: While we know that nothing can ever possibly make up for the loss of a loved one, our Orlando wrongful death attorneys are committed to fighting for accountability and financial support for your family.
You Deserve Full Financial Compensation
If you were injured in an Orlando accident, it is imperative that you are able to access the maximum available financial compensation to pay your bills and support your family. Even when liability is clear, defendants and insurance companies still fight hard to pay out as little as possible. Do not settle your case for less. Our lawyers can help. As experienced Orlando auto accident attorneys, we aggressively represent clients every day who have experienced accidents, falls, and the death of loved ones due to negligent drivers and workplace policies.You may be eligible to recover money damages for:
- Emergency medical care;
- Medical bills and related costs;
- Physical therapy;
- Psychological counseling;
- Lost current and future wages;
- Pain and suffering;
- Mental distress;
- Permanent disfigurement;
- Long term disability; and
- Wrongful death damages.
Our Commitment To Your Case
With over 30 years of experience, Payer Law can offer the peace of mind to their clients that their case will be handled in an ethical and diligent manner. Every detail of a case is extremely important in the resulting verdict, and obtaining the best possible outcomes for our clients is our #1 priority. As soon as you call our office, you get to speak to an attorney who is ready to take immediate action on your behalf.Among other things, our Orlando personal injury lawyers will:
- Conduct a free, in-depth evaluation of your personal injury claim;
- Answer your questions and explain your options;
- Investigate the case—gathering relevant evidence, including medical records;
- Handle all correspondence with the insurance company; and
- Take action to protect your rights and help you maximize your financial compensation.
We treat each and every case, no matter how big or small with all of the attention and detail it deserves. Our goal is to provide you with an excellent service with experienced, knowledgeable and hardworking attorneys. Personal injury cases can be quite damaging emotionally and physically. From immobility to the grief experienced from a loss to time off work, it is important that you speak to a lawyer who can properly represent you and fight for you.
We hope that with the coming video additions displayed above, that you will gain a better sense of what our law firm can offer you and your loved ones. Should you have any further questions please feel free to write to us via our contact page or if you need faster assistance please call our office at 407-307-2979 to reach our secretary.
Contact Our Experienced Orlando Car Accident Attorneys Today
At Payer Law, our Orlando accident attorneys are aggressive, experienced advocates for our clients. We will do everything in our power to help you win your case and obtain the compensation you deserve to cover your expenses and hardship. For a free, no obligation case evaluation, please contact us today. With a law office in Orlando, we serve communities throughout the region, including in Orange County, Seminole County and Osceola County.
We understand just how impactful a personal injury can be to you and your family, and will do everything we can to resolve the case.