Checking on Motorcycle Safety Recalls Could Save You An Accident
Owning and riding a motorcycle can be a dangerous thing especially when you don’t pay attention to safety concerns that are brought up about bikes. If you haven’t done a recall check now may be the right time to do so. Ignoring these recalls is going to do nothing except help you get into an accident. Without paying close attention to any recalls that come through you may miss a critical recall that affects your motorcycle. Utilizing an outside resource for these types of concerns is a great idea especially if you’ve suffered an accident due to a recall. If you’re in the Orlando area, Payer Law is an excellent resource for you. As a leading motorcycle accident attorney, this group can help you navigate the world of safety recalls while also helping you understand your rights if you’ve been in an accident.
Conducting A Recall Check
Safety recalls don’t just happen to parts of a bike; the recall can be for the entire bike itself. When this happens if you’re not paying attention you can, unfortunately, suffer irreversible damage. Speaking with a motorcycle accident attorney is an essential part of understanding the process of locating a recall and making sure that you have all of the information about the details of the recall. Below you will find a list of recalls that you should be close attention to so you can make sure they don’t impact you.
- Brembo Front Brake Recall: MV Agusta F4 sportbikes are among others that are going through a recall due to the master cylinder in their front brake being defective. Some other bikes affected are Ducatis and Aprilias.
- Ducati Recall: In connection with the above brake recall over 8,000 late model Ducatis have gotten recalled due to the issue with the front brake.
- Aprilia RSV4 and Tuono Motorcycles Recall: Due to the fact that they were made with faulty brakes a number of these bikes have been recalled since there is a chance their breaks will fail when they’re needed.
- Honda Motorcycle Recall: Honda has recalled their VT1300CX Fury bike because the fuel tank may have missing welds.
- Kawasaki Recall: The manufacturer has recalled the Z125 Pro bike because the wrong ECU fuel injection setting is on certain motorcycles, which can cause the engine to stall.
- Brutale Dragster 800 Recall: MV Agusta has recalled a number of their motorcycles because they possibly contain loose spokes, which can affect the handling of the bike.
- Model Z900 Recall: Kawasaki has recalled some of their late model Z900 bikes for a possible rear suspension defect.
- CBR1000RR and CBR1000RR SP Recall: Honda has recalled over 2,000 of these bikes due to faulty cap seals.
Looking at this list, it becomes surprising how these motorcycles have so many faulty parts that could create such a dangerous situation. It is imperative that you pay attention to safety recalls to ensure they don’t pertain to you.
Payer Law, the motorcycle accident attorney, is here to help with all personal injury cases in the Orlando area. We are here to help our clients understand how critical it is to pay attention to a recall check when it first comes out to ensure that it does not impact their motorcycle. Call or visit us today to have a free consultation with one of our lawyers.